Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grey's Anatomy: The Chief's Out, Derek's In, What's Next?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Grey's Anatomy: The Chief's Out, Derek's In, What's Next? Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Anatomy: The Chief's Out, Derek's In, What's Next?   Grey's Anatomy: The Chief's Out, Derek's In, What's Next? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 pm

The Seattle Grace-Mercy West merger had a bad effect on everyone, star trek voyager but none more than the Chief NCIS dvd (James Pickens Jr.), Star Trek Enterprise dvd who started drinking again during the tumultuous time. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd On Thursday's episode of Grey's Anatomy, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd the truth finally came out thanks to Derek (Patrick Dempsey), Disney dvd collection who is now poised to take the top job. gossip girl dvd
So what does this mean for Pickens staying on the show? entourage dvd How will the doctors take to Derek being the boss? golden girls complete box set
Sources said Pickens is not leaving the show and Derek is not permanently taking his position. bones complete seriesUntil Richard Webber can sort out his problems, the wire dvd Derek will act as interim chief, monk dvd but not everyone will be happy about that. Dexter dvd boxset
"Obviously the minute that your leader trips, star trek voyager dvd there's a ripple effect that happens throughout the entire hospital," star trek voyager complete seriesJessica Capshaw told TVGuide.com. two and a half men dvd box set "It's going to bring great challenge to Seattle Grace." star trek complete series
Co-star Justin Chambers added: the sopranos complete series "We're all in shock because for me, farscape complete series the Chief has always represented someone stoic and smart and definitely experienced. ally mcbeal complete series I still respect McDreamy, one tree hill dvd but to see him as the big cheese is going to be kind of strange." battlestar galactica dvd
So strange, frasier complete box set in fact, friends complete series the hospital will be divided in two. sons of anarchy dvd While some doctors can see that Derek was only doing what was right for the hospital, stargate atlantis dvd others will accuse him of betraying the Chief. boston legal complete series One doc definitely on his side is Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd). how I met your mother dvd box set
"Owen has a scene with Derek where he kind of supports him, scrubs dvd" McKidd said. "Derek asks him, criminal minds dvd 'Do you feel like I'm being selfish?'mash complete series and he says, that 70s show complete series 'If this benefits the most amount of people, ghost whisperer dvd then that's the right decision. grey’s anatomy dvd If it's just benefiting you, James Bond 007 dvd box set it's the wrong decision. Charmed complete box set ' Because of the Chief's problem, house md dvd it obviously benefits more people than it does damage to, supernatural dvd box set so Owen is a supporter of that." the office dvd box set
And if you think Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) is all of a sudden going to get special treatment for being married to the head honcho, monk dvd box set think again. "Meredith is so good anyway," said Chambers. "She has a high IQ, she does every surgery impeccably. I don't think we'll have a problem with her progressing anyway, whoever the Chief is. I'm sure Alex will throw out a few words that aren't necessarily polite about her sleeping with the Chief."
Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy: The Chief's Out, Derek's In, What's Next?
Page 1 of 1