Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most touching word in my life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

The most touching word in my life Empty
PostSubject: The most touching word in my life   The most touching word in my life EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 am

Tell me what sentence makes the greatest influence in your life? There might be a motto in your life cheer you up when you are in despair, perform as the lighthouse when you are fall into darkness. Or at least, there might be a word moved you said by someone you love, touched you by someone your respect. I still remember the moving word in The Vampire Diaries DVD, “how I wish I was the moon”, Elena murmured to Stefan in a peace night with slightly moonlight with a soft tone in The Vampire Diaries Season 2 DVD, I can see the crystal tears in her face. Elena wants to carry all the pains Stefan suffer in the sunlight as he is a vampire, Elena want to give all her energy to Stefan so that he would be less pain. I don’t know if you have this experience or not, you want to give all your power and energy to your beloved one so that he can get through all difficulties successfully. “How I want to make me as you so that you can as powerful as me, you never know how beautiful you are in the sunshine.” He said to me…deserve collecting in rest of my life.
Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002349445478

The most touching word in my life Detail634504518717031250
The Vampire Diaries Season 1 DVD, Pretty Little Liars Season 2 DVD
Back to top Go down

The most touching word in my life
Page 1 of 1