Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conan O'Brien Says Goodbye to Tonight Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Conan O'Brien Says Goodbye to Tonight Show Empty
PostSubject: Conan O'Brien Says Goodbye to Tonight Show   Conan O'Brien Says Goodbye to Tonight Show EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Conan O'Brien ended his brief golden girls complete box set run as host of The Tonight Show with entourage dvd thanks to his fans and even the network gossip girl dvd that is replacing him a mere seven months into his dream job. Disney dvd collection
"Yes, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd we have our differences right now and yes, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd we're going to go our separate ways, Star Trek Enterprise dvd " O'Brien said of NBC, NCIS dvd his employer of 17 years. star trek voyager "But this company has been my home for most of my adult life. bones complete series I am enormously proud of the work we have done together, the wire dvd and I want to thank NBC for making it all possible." monk dvd
O'Brien, Dexter dvd boxset who had announced just 10 days earlier that he star trek voyager dvd would rather leave The Tonight Show than accept a move star trek voyager complete series to after midnight to accommodate Jay Leno's return to the 11:35 slot, two and a half men dvd box set said walking away star trek complete series"is the hardest thing I have ever had to do." the sopranos complete series
He also thanked fans who pledged their farscape complete series support throughout his negotiations with NBC, ally mcbeal complete series which ended with a $45 million exit deal for himself and the people he described one tree hill dvd Friday as "the best staff and crew in the history of the medium." battlestar galactica dvd
Walking out to his final standing ovation as host, frasier complete box set O'Brien notified the audience: friends complete series "Ladies and gentlemen, sons of anarchy dvd we have exactly one hour to steal every single item in this studio." stargate atlantis dvd
"We've had a lot of fun being here these last seven months, boston legal complete series" he added. how I met your mother dvd box set"But like everything in life, scrubs dvd the fun has to come to an end a decade too early." criminal minds dvd
He also joked about what would become of his studio, mash complete series saying it might become "a nice, that 70s show complete series quiet, ghost whisperer dvd peaceful place where the cast of Chuck can be alone with their thoughts"grey’s anatomy dvd or be left cold and empty to serve as James Bond 007 dvd box set"The World's Largest Metaphor for NBC Programming." Charmed complete box set
To the tune of Cheap Trick's "Surrender, house md dvd" which also accompanied the cross-country intro of his first Tonight Show episode, supernatural dvd box set he introduced a montage packed with a remarkable number of memorable moments for just seven months: His domino-style toppling of actual Domino's Pizza employees, the office dvd box set a fake miracle for the benefit of tram-bound tourists, monk dvd box set his sprint across Wrigley Field, one of many recent appearances by his hunky vampire assistant, Cody Devereux.
Back to top Go down

Conan O'Brien Says Goodbye to Tonight Show
Page 1 of 1