Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Can I Improve My Golf Swing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

How Can I Improve My Golf Swing Empty
PostSubject: How Can I Improve My Golf Swing   How Can I Improve My Golf Swing EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:58 pm

The question: How can I improve my golf swing? Is one we ask ourselves many times a day. Is it another lesson? wholesale golf clubsAnother DVD? Another book? Or maybe the latest/greatest training aid?
The first step is to diagnose your current swing faults. Whether it be a slice, topped, chunked, hooked or thinned shot, what in your golf swing is "causing" this, and how can you address it and ultimately fix it?
Second is to figure out what approach to fix the fault, whether it be a golf lesson,Mizuno JPX 800 Irons instruction book or a training aid. Many times you might even get lucky and pick up a golf tip in your recent golf magazine that all of a sudden clicks, and you're "off to the races".
Also, getting a deep understanding and application of golf swing fundamentals like grip, posture, stance,Ping Anser Forged Irons balance, ball position and other important elements. Many times it's a simple fix like a grip change, or improving your posture. This fix is quick and very effective.
To improve golf swing long-term, you must practice the above fundamentals regularly,callaway x24 irons as well as getting in better shape so you can get your body to do what it needs to do to make a mechanically sound and efficient golf swing.
If you have physical limitations that are keeping you from making a full turn while staying in your golf posture, you will have no chance at improving your golf swing.Mizuno MX 1000 Irons None! That's a fact!
Why do you think most of the players on tour are now working out? They know the importance of staying fit to play week after week, and be "in the money".
Back to top Go down

How Can I Improve My Golf Swing
Page 1 of 1