Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golf Swing Take Away Tip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Golf Swing Take Away Tip Empty
PostSubject: Golf Swing Take Away Tip   Golf Swing Take Away Tip EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:10 pm

To get the proper golf swing takeaway tip to work,discount golf clubs you must first look at what the pros do and try to replicate it. What is the most conventional take away and that's the one that will make the most sense in your golf swing.Ping K15 Fairway Wood Here's what I like to think about when I take the club back from address. It puts my golf swing in a powerful position early on in the take away.
I picture my hands and shoulders making a big triangle. So when I initiate my take away,Ping K15 Driver I use my shoulders which moves the triangle back. I try to keep the triangle in tact for as long as I can before I start my wrist cock.
This is termed the "one piece take away" and it's very effective in creating consistency in your golf swing.
The ONLY requirement is a higher level of flexibility in your core area to be able to keep this triangle in tact for a longer period of the initial take away.Ping G15 irons If you are restricted in this area you will implement your wrist cock way too early losing width and power in your golf swing.
The solution is a golf specific fitness and stretching program to strengthen your core golf muscles to make a BIG one piece take away. Ping G20 IronsApply this tip and your golf swing take away will be awesome.
Back to top Go down

Golf Swing Take Away Tip
Page 1 of 1