Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Next for NCIS: Los Angeles Following Dom's Departure?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

What's Next for NCIS: Los Angeles Following Dom's Departure? Empty
PostSubject: What's Next for NCIS: Los Angeles Following Dom's Departure?   What's Next for NCIS: Los Angeles Following Dom's Departure? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:45 pm

NCISstar trek voyager: Los Angeles' last episode shocked fans NCIS dvd when the hour ended without Star Trek Enterprise dvd solving the abduction of rookie agent Dom Vaile Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd (Adam Jamal Craig). Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Viewers weren't the only ones caught off-guard. Disney dvd collection

"I didn't know Cold Case dvd box set it was going to happen; entourage dvd I was surprised, golden girls complete box set " Daniela Ruah tells TVGuide.com. bones complete series "But just like on the original NCIS, the wire dvd you never know who's going to stay and who's going to go. monk dvd For the audience, Dexter dvd box set it's crazy and keeps people hooked on. star trek voyager dvd For [the cast], star trek voyager complete series it can be a little scary here and there." two and a half men dvd box set

So what are we to make of the jaw-dropping twist? star trek complete series
Executive producer Shane Brennan the sopranos complete series has confirmed that Craig will no longer be a regular part of the cast. farscape complete series But there's no reason (yet) ally mcbeal complete series to give up hope for Dom's survival. one tree hill dvd

"We didn't lose him yet; battlestar galactica dvd he's missing, frasier complete box set" LL Cool J stresses. friends complete series "I really don't know sons of anarchy dvd [what's going to happen]. stargate atlantis dvd He's missing and we'll keep looking for him. boston legal complete series I think it will continuously be addressed on the show." how I met your mother dvd box set
Indeed, scrubs dvd the team's search for Dom and the story line's criminal minds dvd ultimate resolution will play out through the remainder of the season. mash complete box set In the meantime, that 70s show complete series the team will have to find a way to focus on more pressing matters, ghost whisperer dvd including a potential outbreak of botulinum toxin grey’s anatomy dvd in Tuesday's episode (9/8c, CBS). James Bond 007 dvd box set

"We learn that it's actually the deadliest substance Charmed complete box set known to man, house md dvd" Ruah says. supernatural dvd box set "It's pretty shocking, the office dvd box set considering in Hollywood, monk dvd box set everyone injects Botox into their face. Will and Grace complete box set It paralyzes the nerves and muscles, Army Wives dvd box set so if you breathe it in, Babylon 5 complete dvd box set it paralyzes your respiratory system and you die. Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 It's a very risky substance to be working with, Heroes seasons dvd and I think it gives the story a real oomph." Buffy the Vampire complete box set

Even with the work, Las Vegas dvd each team member is all going to suffer with Dom's loss in his or her own way. the Unit dvd box set"Even though Kensi is a tomboy and she's tough, The Closer seasons dvd set she's still a woman. MI5 Spooks dvd set Inevitably, Californication dvd box set there's this sisterly or maternal something in her that worries for Dom, Project Runway dvd box set " Ruah says. MacGyver complete series "I think it's instinct. Nip-Tuck dvd box set She's just very protective over him. The West Wing complete box set I think Kensi becomes a little more emotionalAlias complete series
And if viewers can't shake the sadness over Dom's unresolved fate, The OC complete series Ruah thinks she knows what will cheer some of them up. "We're searching for this guy at the Beverly Center, and the time is ticking. And for the ladies out there who might find it amusing. LL and Chris [O'Donnell] end up in the fountain. Together.
Back to top Go down

What's Next for NCIS: Los Angeles Following Dom's Departure?
Page 1 of 1