Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cuddy Shows She Does More Than Put Out House Fires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Cuddy Shows She Does More Than Put Out House Fires Empty
PostSubject: Cuddy Shows She Does More Than Put Out House Fires   Cuddy Shows She Does More Than Put Out House Fires EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:04 pm

If you thought Dr. Cuddy's star trek voyager (Lisa Edelstein) NCIS dvd sole purpose was to put out House's fires, Star Trek Enterprise dvd Monday night's Cuddy-centric episode Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd of House will give viewers a glimpse at the myriad issues Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd the dean of medicine faces on any given day. Disney dvd collection
"Sometimes you see complaints Cold Case dvd box set that people don't think that entourage dvd Cuddy's very good at her job. golden girls complete box set But I don't really think they know what her job is, bones complete series" says Edelstein. the wire dvd "Now you get a really clearer view of that." monk dvd
In the episode titled Dexter dvd box set "5 to 9," viewers will see that star trek voyager dvdstar trek voyager complete series besides dealing with House two and a half men dvd box setstar trek complete series Cuddy faces a slew of administrative tasks, the sopranos complete series including dealing with a thieving pharmaceutical rep farscape complete series and trying to negotiate a new contract ally mcbeal complete series with stubborn insurance executives. one tree hill dvd She even finds herself breaking up a fistfight. battlestar galactica dvd
Edelstein says she's happy frasier complete box set that fans will be able to see all that Cuddy has to deal with. friends complete series "It's really nice to fill in the blanks sons of anarchy dvd to make the picture more complete." stargate atlantis dvd
Viewers will also get a closer boston legal complete series look at her relationship to Lucas. how I met your mother dvd box set But don't despair, scrubs dvd "Huddy" fans: criminal minds dvd House and Cuddy will play nice for the first time mash complete box set in a long time this week as she seeks that 70s show complete series his advice on administrative decisions. ghost whisperer dvd
"I liked the way grey’s anatomy dvd [House and Cuddy] James Bond 007 dvd box set looked next to her relationship with Lucas, Charmed complete box setbecause there is something very special house md dvd between House and Cuddy that also is historical and deeply complicated," supernatural dvd box set Edelstein says. the office dvd box set
All in all, though, monk dvd box set Edelstein still feels Lucas is what Cuddy needs in her life at the moment. Will and Grace complete box set"I think he shows up. Army Wives dvd box set I think he helps her with her life. Babylon 5 complete dvd box set He's uncomplicated, Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 very loyal, Heroes seasons dvd and has sex with her. Buffy the Vampire complete box set [Laughs] I think that those things mean Las Vegas dvd a lot to somebody who's got a world like hers, the Unit dvd box set which can be very overwhelming, The Closer seasons dvd set " Edelstein says. MI5 Spooks dvd set "The question remains, Californication dvd box set 'Is that enough?'"Project Runway dvd box set
Are you excited to Nip-Tuck dvd box set see the Cuddy-centric episode? MacGyver complete series
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Cuddy Shows She Does More Than Put Out House Fires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuddy Shows She Does More Than Put Out House Fires   Cuddy Shows She Does More Than Put Out House Fires EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:46 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Cuddy Shows She Does More Than Put Out House Fires
Page 1 of 1