Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heroes Finale Preview: Showdown at the Carnival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Heroes Finale Preview: Showdown at the Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Finale Preview: Showdown at the Carnival   Heroes Finale Preview: Showdown at the Carnival EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:06 pm

If Heroes' previous season star trek voyager finales have taught viewers anything, NCIS dvd it's that they can expect to see most of the superpowered Star Trek Enterprise dvd good guys come together to bring down the villain. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
Robert Knepper, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd who plays this season's power-hungry, Disney dvd collection carnival-leading baddie, Cold Case dvd box set Samuel, entourage dvd promises more of the same in Monday's Season 4 send-off. golden girls complete box set But for Samuel, bones complete series it's no more Mr. Nice Guy. the wire dvd

"Samuel never went up to Hiro monk dvd [Masi Oka] and Peter Dexter dvd box set [Milo Ventimiglia] and said, star trek voyager dvd 'You're going to work for me. star trek voyager complete series' He made them realize something about themselves two and a half men dvd box set that they needed to realize and hopefully they would thank Samuel, star trek complete series" Knepper tells TVGuide.com. the sopranos complete series "There was this manipulative approach that farscape complete series didn't work out how he wanted it to work out. ally mcbeal complete series In the end, one tree hill dvd he's going to say ' battlestar galactica dvd... I'm going to get you back. frasier complete box set I'm going to show you my true colors friends complete series— you're now working for me. sons of anarchy dvd' And if they don't, stargate atlantis dvd there's going to be a price to pay." boston legal complete series

Claire Bennett how I met your mother dvd box set (Hayden Panettiere) scrubs dvd and her father criminal minds dvd (Jack Coleman) mash complete box set have already gotten a taste of what Samuel's willing to do: that 70s show complete series ghost whisperer dvd The most recent episode ended with them locked in a trailer and grey’s anatomy dvd buried alive 50 feet underground. James Bond 007 dvd box set Coleman says it doesn't look good for Noah (aka HRG), Charmed complete box set but he and Claire will get to work out some of their problems. house md dvd

"I think part of Samuel's evil plot is to have Claire watch HRG die, supernatural dvd box set because his lungs will obviously collapse the office dvd box set on him as the oxygen diminishes and hers will keep regenerating," monk dvd box setColeman says. Will and Grace complete box set "So, it's a pretty sticky wicket, Army Wives dvd box set but in the finale there are some pretty sweet Babylon 5 complete dvd box set scenes between the two of them that should be pretty touching. Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 Even though there's been strain throughout the season, Heroes seasons dvd it never got to the point of 'I hate you and never want to see you again. Buffy the Vampire complete box set' It was always mitigated by a sense of love, Las Vegas dvd and the two of them have always been able to overcome their issues." the Unit dvd box set
So what brings the rest of the heroes to the party? The Closer seasons dvd set Hiro still has a score to settle with Samuel for trapping his long lost love Charlie MI5 Spooks dvd set (Jayma Mays) somewhere in the time-space continuum. Californication dvd box set And Peter and Sylar (Zachary Quinto) Project Runway dvd box set are on a mission to prevent Emma (Deanne Bray), MacGyver complete series who's currently in Samuel's care, Nip-Tuck dvd box set from killing thousands as Peter's vision has predicted. The West Wing complete box set

"The people who had been aligned before all of a sudden might not be, Alias complete series" Coleman says. The OC complete series "Hiro gets to have some sort of closure with the character of Charlie, Weeds dvd box set and there's a very interesting bookend to the first episode of this volume involving Tracy [Ali Larter] and water." smallville dvd box set
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Heroes Finale Preview: Showdown at the Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Finale Preview: Showdown at the Carnival   Heroes Finale Preview: Showdown at the Carnival EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Heroes Finale Preview: Showdown at the Carnival
Page 1 of 1