Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Acheive Golf Consistency with Deliberate Golf Practi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

How to Acheive Golf Consistency with Deliberate Golf Practi Empty
PostSubject: How to Acheive Golf Consistency with Deliberate Golf Practi    How to Acheive Golf Consistency with Deliberate Golf Practi EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 am

I bet you would love to know why the majority of golfers playing this great game aren't improving in-line with improvements in golf club and golf ball technology. Titleist AP1 712 IronsHow is it that we humans, as capable as we are, can't seem to swing a golf club in such a way that the end result is lower golf scores? Over the past few years many golf books and golf magazines have been asking similar questions, and the results of these articles and discussions tend to point to problems in these five areas.

There is an enormous amount of literature dedicated to the first and second areas, and in particular, golf swing technique. In my golf library I have golf instruction books that go back more than one hundred years which describe in detail how to swing the golf club; and yet to this day something seems to be missing from the equation. In this article I will shed some light on what it is and more importantly what Ping G20 Ironsyou can do about it.

Dr Karl Anders Ericsson of the University of Miami has spent the past twenty five years looking into how our culture has always recognized outstanding individuals, whose performance in sports, science and the arts is greatly superior to that of the rest of the population.

Dr Ericsson's work focused on the differences between expert performers and everyone else. He discovered that one primary distinction between expert performers and theCallaway X24 Hot Irons rest of us is a day to day dedication to the deliberate effort to improve their performance in a specific domain or field of expertise.

Practicing in a highly deliberate way is a very demanding activity that requires that our attention be completely and specifically focused whilst we're honing our skills. I Ping K15 Driverbelieve that this is the missing factor in golf performance improvement.

To determine exactly what you need to practice I suggest that you pay close attention to your results over the next five rounds of golf you play. Look for particular weaknesses in your skills that lead to higher score averages. The skills that I find most golfers need to work more on are thePing G15 Hybrid chipping, pitching, sand and putting skills. I'm sure you realise that more than sixty four percent of your score is played from within sixty yards of the green so it makes good sense to identify the skills that would make the most difference to your score.

You will more than likely identify more than one weak skill area, so rate each skill based on its relationship to your score goal, and practice the skills in order of mostTitleist 910 D3 Driver important skill to the least important. You will find that you increase your scoring potential by developing all your weak skills during your practice sessions, which will develop an increased capability for a wider range of expertise on the golf course.

Back to top Go down

How to Acheive Golf Consistency with Deliberate Golf Practi
Page 1 of 1