Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game Empty
PostSubject: What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game   What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:20 pm

One thing most golfers don't look into is what's the best golf ball for their swing and game? I know this is low on the list, as equipment is for sure above it, but in my opinion,discount golf lcubs your ball choice should be second for sure.
If you're a low handicap golfer, you no doubt have a particular golf ball you played, and you've chosen it through trial and error. I know that's what I've done.
For the high handicap golfer, price may be the deciding factor, as you may feel it doesn't matter what ball you play, as long as you can play you're happy.
Your swing speed is another factor in what ball you should play. For the high swing speeds (above 90mph), you'll want a 3-piece ball, for swings 85mph and slower you'll most likely want a 2 piece ball.
Once you've decided this, then you'll want to play a few different balls to see what one you like better. You decision will be based on distance, accuracy and feel around the greens.
For example, a 2 piece ball spins at a lower rate,Mizuno JPX AD Driver so the high handicap golfer who hits a slice or hook, it won't be as pronounced. But, it is a much harder ball, so when you chip and put, it's like hitting a rock, therefore the reason we call a Topflite ball a "rock flight".
Some examples of a 2-piece golf ball are: Bridgestone e5,Mizuno JPX AD Irons Callaway Big Bertha, MaxFli Noode, Nike Power Distance.
So the best golf balls are really dependent on your specific golf swing.
With that being said, the low handicap,Mizuno JPX E500 Driver high swing speed golfer will definitely want a 3, even 4 piece ball that has a softer outer cover for better feel, as well as you'll get less spin with driver, but more with irons, so they hit the green and hold.
Examples of a 3 or 4 piece ball is: Titleist ProV1, Callaway Tour i(s),Mizuno JPX 800 Driver Nike ONE, Srixon 20XI S, and many others.
I hope this gives you enough information to make a better decision as to what the best golf ball is for your swing and game.

Back to top Go down

What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game
Page 1 of 1