Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nip-Tuck-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Nip-Tuck-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS Empty
PostSubject: Nip-Tuck-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS   Nip-Tuck-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 am

Nip/Tuck'stameNip-Tuck dvd box set finale at least left fans with a sense of closureNip-Tuck dvd box set after the show's seven-season run: Sean is off Nip-Tuck dvd box set to do pro bono work in Bucharest, Matt is starting Nip-Tuck dvd box set a family with his manipulative transgendered partnerNip-Tuck dvd box set Ava (returning guest star Famke Janssen) and Christian is still a manwhore.

Nip/Tuck stars land pilot roles

Now that McNamara/Troy star trek voyagerhas officially disbanded, TVGuide.com caught up withNCIS dvd star Dylan Walsh to find out what hethoughtStar Trek Enterprise dvd of the finale, why he thinks fans weren't necessarily Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd rooting for Sean by the end and what he'll miss most Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd about working on the FX drama.

TVGuide.com:What Disney dvd collection did you think of the finale?
Dylan Walsh: It's been a strange Cold Case dvd box set thing for seven years to be waiting for entourage dvd the fate of Sean McNamara — my fate essentially. I golden girls complete box set remember when I was reading the script, I was bones dvd box setthinking, "Wow, I would have expected the wire dvdmore from Ryan — more fireworks, more monk dvdinsanity." And he clearly made the choice thatDexter dvd box set he didn't need to do that, but instead just star trek voyager dvdto find where these guys go. It always wasstar trek voyager complete series what he wanted it to be, which was a lovetwo and a half men dvd box setstory between two heterosexual men. It was goingstar trek complete seriesto take something extremely righteous and good forthe sopranos complete seriesSean to pursuade him to get out of that marriage.

TVGuide.com: Were you hoping for more fireworks and insanity?
Walsh: I wouldn't sayfarscape complete serieshoping. I've trained myself to be ready toally mcbeal complete series do the craziest circus acts and also some of the best one tree hill dvdwritten scenes. The range was so wide that battlestar galactica dvdI long since dispensed with hoping. [Laughs] I think havingfrasier complete box setthe finale have a different tone than you would friends complete seriesexpect was a smart way to go.

TVGuide.com: Do you thinksons of anarchy dvdfans will be disappointed that the doctor duo split?
Walsh: I feel like whilestargate atlantis dvdyou've been watching the show all theseboston legal complete series years, the people at one point wished Sean how I met your mother dvd box setwould go off and do something good andscrubs dvdfulfilling and get away from all thecriminal minds dvdangst with Christian. So then when youmash complete box set deliver it, there's a somber kind ofthat 70s show complete seriesrecognition like, "Oh, I don't know, it was pretty good—likeghost whisperer dvdFred Astaire and Ginger Rogers." That last grey’s anatomy dvdshot, with me walking away with this baby to James Bond 007 dvd box setBucharest, was a little odd. It wasn't the kindCharmed complete box setof shot that makes you happy and jubilant. I think house md dvdit's a smart way to end it because you're notsupernatural dvd box setnecessarily cheering for him.

TVGuide.com:Whydoyouthinkthe office dvd box setChristian (Julian McMahon) suddenlymonk dvd box setbecome so selfless?
Walsh: I don't know if somethingWill and Grace complete box setsnapped, or if it was an ongoing thing thatArmy Wives dvd box set just took him that long. That's what's greatBabylon 5 complete dvd box set about that character. Christian was this guy Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4who just did not apologize for beingHeroes seasons dvd selfish. He was extremely honest about it. My Buffy the Vampire complete box settake is it took him the seven years to get to aLas Vegas dvd place where he could do a selfless thing andthe Unit dvd box setpush Sean on his way.

TVGuide.com: Did you everThe Closer seasons dvd set think any of the episodes went too far?
Walsh: I could name any one of aMI5 Spooks dvd set thousand things that happened on theCalifornication dvd box set show, and sometimes we wondered if weProject Runway dvd box set were just going to lose people. When MacGyver complete series I would read a script, sometimes I had to Nip-Tuck dvd box set be convinced it would work. It wasn't until The West Wing complete box set we made the episode and sawAlias complete series it that I would see Ryan's vision and The OC complete seriesrealize he knew something I didn't. I was amazedWeeds dvd box setto see that over and over again. Did I love smallville dvd box setevery episode? No. But what I loved was Glee dvd box sethow adventurous he was. And I wouldThe Vampire Diaries dvd box set rather be on a show that was adventuroustoMerlin dvd box setfault than a show that stays within its comfort zone. Some of the things I doubted ended up being the best things about that show.
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Nip-Tuck-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nip-Tuck-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS   Nip-Tuck-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:34 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1