Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons Empty
PostSubject: Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons   Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:33 pm

I am a golfer, and like golfing, because it can help me relax from my job press. From 20 years old, i begin to play golf, which has passed 20 years. From many golf brands, i like titleist best. Why ? I do not know. May its brand history attract me.

Nowdays, titleist brings their new modles to us, which is Ap2 712 irons and Titleist AP1 712 Irons. So today, i will let us know the difference between them.

First, Titleist AP2 712 Ironswhich is desinged for professional golfers, now let us look at its description:
The titleis 712 AP2 irons , which are designed for low handicappers,Titleist has significantly increased the club's moment of inertia (MOI) by re-positioning tungsten weight within the heads.The overall goal was to better apply the different materials used in the design.

The New Titleist 712 AP2 Irons are more forgiving and more disctance control.It gives the AP2 player more consistent ball speed over a larger area of the face.

NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa. – You'll have to wait about four months to try Titleist's new 712 Series irons, but pros at the AT&T National are getting their first chance to hit the new AP1, AP2, CB and MB irons this week.

This is the first time that Titleist has given behind the scenes access to the tour validation process that takes place before every major launch. You can see behind the scenes access and a closer look at the Titleist 712 irons below.

More information about golf at:
cheap golf clubs
R11 Irons
R11 Driver
Titleist AP2 712 Irons
Titleist AP1 712 Irons
Back to top Go down

Ap2 712 irons VS Ap1 712 Irons
Page 1 of 1