Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Little house Empty
PostSubject: Little house   Little house EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:28 pm

I love Laura Ingalls Wilder's best-selling series of Little House, showing the warm of family with warmth style, all kinds of wonderful stories coming out one by one with brisk pace, makes me feel so pleasant. The big new is that the adaption drama of Little house comes out recently, named little house on the prairie dvd, with many themes and every episode was filled with family values, love, friendship, and faith. Adoption, alcoholism, racism and blindness were portrayed in the scripts. Some plots also included subjects such as drug addiction, leukemia, prejudice, and even rape.Several of the episodes written by Michael Landon, were recycled storylines from ones that he had written for Bonanza. Such as: season two's "A Matter of Faith", based on the Bonanza episode "A Matter of Circumstance"; season five's "Someone Please Love Me", based on the Bonanza episode "A Dream To Dream". The narration style of little house on the prairie dvd release date makes it completely revealing the complicatedreal scenes of family issues to all audiences, beautiful countryside, lively children, humorous father, beautiful mother and attractive activities…

Little house Detail634317443142343750
little house on the prairie seasons 1-9 dvd, little house on the prairie dvd

Back to top Go down

Little house
Page 1 of 1