Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching cartoons or not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Watching cartoons or not Empty
PostSubject: Watching cartoons or not    Watching cartoons or not EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:54 am

What’s your opinion about whether adults can watch cartoons or not? Most people holding the view that it is a stupid thing for adults to waste time on meaningless and naive cartoons as they think adults should be more mature and make an example for children. But I really love watching cartoons as they can bring me to the simple childhood and call me back to the honest and clear soul since I’ve stained so many dust and ashes as making a living in this community. In fact, cartoons in modern society are not as naïve as those cartoons made in 1990s, and the directors and producers began to integrate those modern elements and adult’s thoughts in them to attract not only children, but also adults, family guy box set is the typical one achieving great success. family guy dvd release date centers on the Griffins, a dysfunctional family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian. The show is set in the fictional city of Quahog, Rhode Island, and exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often lampoon American culture. Real social problems reveal in all kinds of cartoons, and now, what do you think?

Watching cartoons or not 634502717751250000
family guy dvds, family guy on dvd

Back to top Go down

Watching cartoons or not
Page 1 of 1