Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Golf Swing Trainer Should I Use?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

What Golf Swing Trainer Should I Use? Empty
PostSubject: What Golf Swing Trainer Should I Use?   What Golf Swing Trainer Should I Use? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:00 am

There are a ton of golf swing trainers on the market, ranging in price from around $50 to all the way up to a couple hundred,taylormade r11 tp driver so how do you know which swing aid to get? Well, one of the first things you can do, is research them. Type in golf swing trainers in google and try to find a review site, or a site that gives information, and not just sells the training device.
One thing you should pay attention to is what the swing aid promises to do. It might be a anti-hook device. Or maybe, it's a slice fixer type aid.TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons For the most part, each aid accomplishes (or fixes) a certain swing issue, so with a little bit of research, you can find one that is exactly what you need.
The better swing trainers will actually allow you to hit a ball while using it,TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons so you get instant feedback as to if you are making the right change in your swing, to get the result you're looking for.
In my opinion, there are a handful of trainers you can use in your home, and do drills with them, that is very effective.Cobra S2 Offset Driver This is one instance where you are not hitting a ball, but you are ingraining new muscle memory into your body, so that the next time you go out to practice or play, you will start seeing better ball contact, consistency and even power.
I'm a big proponent to golf specific training to improve your golf swing. The worst thing you can do, is pound golf balls at the range,Cobra S2 Offset Fairway Wood because you will only ingrain more poor muscle memory, and make it nearly impossible to ever fix it.

Back to top Go down

What Golf Swing Trainer Should I Use?
Page 1 of 1