Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erie Shu Hua Milk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Erie Shu Hua Milk Empty
PostSubject: Erie Shu Hua Milk   Erie Shu Hua Milk EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:25 pm

“I’m not talking to you until I finish my Shuhua milk…” this sentence definitely left a deep impression to all audiences of Transformers 3. According to the director, he just took it as a tool of making fun, and he said: “I’m not making ads for milk, I’m shooting a film, named Transformers.” Wonderful ads setting can make the plot more wonderful and funny as Transformers shows. When Chinese audiences criticism the ads in Transformers dvd, the director, Michael Bay confused as this fragment is very popular in American, and almost everyone watching transformers 3 are amused by this sentence. Let’s talking about those wonderful ads perfectly melt into the most popular film in 2011, Transformers seasons 1-3 dvd! Do not mention the story itself of transformers as we are so familiar with this great science fiction film, I’d like to say something about those ads in it, and I guess you may definitely noticed, especially the Erie Shu Hua milk appearing in transformers 3, deeply impressed you! Actually, Erie Shu Hua milk is just one of the typical ads involving in transformers, if you watch it carefully, and you’ll find more funny placement ads.

Erie Shu Hua Milk Detail634537267807290000
Transformers on dvd, Transformers DVD Set
Back to top Go down

Erie Shu Hua Milk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: