Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Golden Girls dvd box set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

The Golden Girls dvd box set Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Girls dvd box set   The Golden Girls dvd box set EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:59 pm

WatchEpisodeInaGolden Girls complete series DVD classic 24-style surprise, weGolden Girls Complete box set buy learn that the seemingly innocent Golden Girls Complete seasons Tarin is actually working hand-in-hand Golden Girls on DVD with the terrorists trying to thwartGolden Girls box set cheap President Hassan's plans and set off aGolden Girls box set DVD dirty bomb in New York City.

As the hour starts, we learn moreGolden Girls DVD complete series about another terrorist, crazy-eyedGolden Girls DVD complete seasons Marcos, and his reasons for becoming, well, a Star Trek Voyager DVDcrazy-eyed terrorist. Apparently, hisNCIS dvd professor father was jailed by PresidentStar Trek Enterprise dvd Wayne Palmer's administration for Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd suspected ties to a radical Kamistani Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd organization, and eventually Disney dvd collection committed suicide as a result of the Cold Case dvd box set fallout.

Using this information, Jack Entourage dvd does his best to convince MarcosGolden Girls Complete box set that helping the terrorists isn't the Bones Dvd box setbest way to honor histhe Wire DVD Box setfather's memory, but he won't be reasoned Monk dvdwith, telling Jack: "I came here prepared to Dexter dvd box setdie, and that's what's gonna happen."

Unfortunately,we'reStar Trek Voyager dvd soon distracted by Walsh andStar Trek Voyager complete series Ortiz (once again) as they hash outstar trek complete series their relationship drama in the wake Two and a Half Men dvd box setof last week's mess with KevinExthe Sopranos complete series and his buddy. He's being stoic; sheFarscape complete series wants to know what he's thinking, whichAlly Mcbeal complete series turns out to be, "I wouldn't have doneOne Tree Hill dvd what I did if I didn't still love you." Sweet — I guess.

Hastingsis,toBattlestar Galactica dvd box setsay the least, ticked offFrasier complete box set when the pair finally returns toFriends complete series CTU after disappearing without Sons of anarchy dvdexplanation. This results in Hastings Stargate Atlantis dvdbestowing the no doubt-delicious honorBoston Legal complete series on Chloe of having Walsh now How I Met Your Mother dvd box setreport to her, though Chloe does her Scrubs dvdbest to accept the situation with Criminal Minds dvdgrace, telling Walsh, "I just want you to Mash complete box setknow, I'm glad you didn't get fired or anything."

Walshlaterthat 70s show complete seriesdoes her best to apologize to Hastings andGhost whisperer dvd explain that she won't let anything Grey’s Anatomy dvdlike this happen again, yada yada yada. James Bond 007 dvd box set Hastings' response serves as a neat Charmed complete box setsummary for the whole Walsh-KevinHouse M.D dvdsubplot: "So, we can chalk up the last Supernatural dvd box setseveral hours to a serious lapse inthe Office dvd box set judgment?" Yeah, let's do that, 24.
And yet still, thisMonk dvd box setplot refuses to die: SeemsWill and Grace complete box set Kevin's probation officer (playedArmy Wives dvd box set by the always-reliable StephenBabylon 5 complete dvd box setRoot) is looking for his favorite ex-felon, andBattlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 he thinks Walsh may be able toHeroes seasons dvd help. This, of course, promptsBuffy the Vampire complete box set more hang-wringing fromsheLas Vegas dvdand Ortiz. At this point, I'm reallythe Unit dvd box set longing for an hour of 24 where noThe Closer seasons dvd set one utters the name Kevin!

UnlikeWalsh,OrtizMI5 Spooks dvd set dives right back into operations Californication dvd box setwhere he left off, heading Project Runway dvd box set over to the Brooklyn home of Marcos' MacGyver complete series mother, Elaine (Mare Winningham), in hopesNip-Tuck dvd box set that she can persuade her son not toThe West Wing complete box set blow himself up. After arriving at Alias complete seriesthe hospital and receiving a pep talk The OC complete seriesfrom Jack, momma gives it her bestWeeds dvd box set shot, screaming, crying and pleadingSmallville dvd box set with her son, but it's not enough.

That'swhen Glee dvd box setJack steps in and gets crazy, threatening The Vampire Diaries dvd box setto take Marcos' mother to the future Merlin dvd box setsite of the dirty bomb explosion so the king of queens seasons 1-9 dvd she can absorb a lethal dose of radiation. "Go[url=]http://www.dvdsetshop.com/products/Dark-Angel-Seasons-1-2-DVD-Boxset-D9-DVDS-2073.html]dark angel seasons 1-2 dvd[/url] ahead. Blow yourself into a million GILMORE GIRLS COMPLETE SERIES DVDpieces," he tells Marcos while fixing himDollhouse dvd set with a steely gaze. "The first thing JAG dvd box setI'm gonna do is make your mother
Rome dvd set
come in here and clean it up. ThenGet Smart dvd I'm gonna take her to the blast site."

ThispromptsUgly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVDsome rather embarrassing grunting Medium Complete Seasons 1-6 DVDand bawling from Marcos, but it works —forCriminal Minds Seasons 1-5 DVD the good guys anyway. Marcos steps Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVD out of the chamber, but the vest has Supernatural Seasons 1-5 DVD already been activated. And thoughGhost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVD[URL] Jack works feverishly to disarm it (in a[URL=http://www.dvdsetshop.com/products/How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1992.html]How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 DVD scene very reminiscent of OscarvictorCold Case Seasons 1-7 DVD The Hurt Locker), there's notTwo-and-a-Half-Men-Seasonsenough time to save Marcos. But there's justOne Tree Hill Seasons 1-7 DVDenough for Marcos to reveal that Navy NCIS Naval Criminal Seasons 1-7 the man on the inside helping Bones Seasons 1-5 DVDto smuggle the nuclear rods into NYC is House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD none other than President Hassan's former head of security, Tarin.
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

The Golden Girls dvd box set Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Girls dvd box set   The Golden Girls dvd box set EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1