Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suppress your abnormal desires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Suppress your abnormal desires Empty
PostSubject: Suppress your abnormal desires   Suppress your abnormal desires EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Dexter Morgan, the embodiment of both devil and the angel, who is hunting under the neon lights of Miami bizarre carnival, using the blood of the heinous bay guys to meet the heinous killing of their own instincts at night while during the day, he is the best Miami forensic blood analysis, follow the blood trail left behind, track those bloodthirsty beast assemble to himself. Dexter in Dexter DVD has a high standard of professional analysis, but also with a serial killer’s way of thinking, he is a genius, also a spree ... The hidden selling point of "Dexter" is that "You don’t need to deliberately suppress your abnormal desires." Although the response of Showtime television is that a television's influence are far from large enough to affect the values of mainstream society. But such a sensitive subject, doomed it would be controversial from the launch date. Personally killed freezer truck killer (his brother), he said in the end of Dexter dvd box set: "Only he really knows me, so I do not need to hide myself, and I’m the only guy crying for his passing away..." joy, sadness, anger, fear, all in all, must endure by himself and no one to share, even a genius such as Dexter Morgan is living in this way, not to mention blues in the ordinary you and me.

Suppress your abnormal desires Detail634353102719732099
Dexter dvd release date, Dexter dvd release date
Back to top Go down

Suppress your abnormal desires
Page 1 of 1