Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The true meaning of love and life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

The true meaning of love and life Empty
PostSubject: The true meaning of love and life   The true meaning of love and life EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:28 pm

For the first time in my life, i see love. I know I知 fat and ugly, but I知 I, I love myself. I was deeply moved by this sentence when I watch Mike and Molly dvd, the romantic love between a fat policeman and a fat teacher. No matter how beautiful other girls are, no matter how handsome other boys are, you are always the most precious one. Whenever I thought about Mike and Molly, an emotion of admirable raising. Set in Chicago, Illinois, the series follows two obese people, Mike Biggs, a police officer who's looking to shed some pounds, and Molly Flynn, a fourth-grade teacher, who meet at an Overeaters Anonymous group and become a couple. However, they also have to deal with the comments, jokes, and criticism from Mike's fast-talking partner Carl McMillan and sarcastic mother Peggy, and Molly's mother Joyce and sister Victoria, among others. Mike and Molly DVD release teaches us the true meaning of love, whether you are beautiful or not, whether you are healthy or not, whether you are rich or not, I always love you. It also teaches us the true meaning of life, not everybody can be beautiful, but you can make you adorable and attractive.

The true meaning of love and life Detail634504516965156250
Mike and Molly box set, Mike and Molly dvds
Back to top Go down

The true meaning of love and life
Page 1 of 1