Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Good Points of Ping G15 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

The Good Points of Ping G15 Driver Empty
PostSubject: The Good Points of Ping G15 Driver   The Good Points of Ping G15 Driver EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:36 pm

The Ping G15is a maximum forgiveness-centric, light-weight, and highly accurate driver for golfers looking to tweak their performance off the tee. The furtive PING company has always been rather quiet in the golf industry, yet whenever a new model like the Ping G15 driver comes out, knowledgeable industry professionals will expect something special. And choose golf wholesale will help you save a not small amount of money.

The G15 driver is engineered for golfers seeking.The Ping G15 was as easy a driver to get off the tee as I recall ever hitting. An elongated face provides a sweet spot that covers the mishits of most golfers. Heel and toe hits were not greatly penalized and most of my tee shots ended up in the short grass with only a small loss of distance on mishits. If you have a tendancy to be inconsistent off the tee, the G15 should be just the ticket. I found the stock shaft to be well-balanced and matched up well with additional weight Ping has put into the head of the G15. The only concern might be that the ball could launch too high.

Besides having great clubs like the G15, however, distance and accuracy also require that you be able to focus on your swing and on the ball. This can be difficult to do, however, when the weather is sweltering and your shirt is sticky with sweat, making you feel hot and uncomfortable. Too many golfers overlook this fact, and then become frustrated because they simply cannot understand why they are playing so badly on the course when they seemed to have their swing down pat at the driving rangeAn elongated face provides a sweet spot that covers the mishits of most golfers. Heel and toe hits were not greatly penalized and most of my tee shots ended up in the short grass with only a small loss of distance on mishits. If you have a tendancy to be inconsistent off the tee,best golf clubs the G15 should be just the ticket. I found the stock shaft to be well-balanced and matched up well with additional weight Ping has put into the head of the G15. The only concern might be that the ball could launch too high.

best golf clubs
Mizuno MP-69 Irons
Titleist CB 712 Irons
Mizuno JPX 800 XD Irons
Back to top Go down

The Good Points of Ping G15 Driver
Page 1 of 1