Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titleist's irons stands for advanced performance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Titleist's irons stands for advanced performance Empty
PostSubject: Titleist's irons stands for advanced performance   Titleist's irons stands for advanced performance EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 am

Progressive Offset and Stronger Lofts: Blade length is the same throughout the set with enhanced progressive offset. Lofts are two degrees stronger versus AP2.

The AP in Titleist's irons stands for 910 D2 Driveradvanced performance and came about as a result of research showing that golfers wanted performance and great feel together, not one or the other. The original irons came out and were an immediate success both on tour and with golfers everywhere. Together, the AP1 and AP2 irons cover a large spectrum of golfers as they are very different irons geared towards very different players.

Customers' review: "G20 IronsVery nice to the eye at set up. Very refined club and great feel for a cast iron. Distance average with higher trajectory. Seems to help with accuracy. I needed the feel of these clubs versus less feel and more distance. I actually liked these more then the AP2, something about the look at setup gave me more confidence."

There is a lot to like about the new AP1 710 Irons line from Titleist Golf. They have an improved feel, solid distance, and in my opinion, very good looks. They can be played by players of so many different skill levels and the overall consensus was that Titleist has a great set of irons on their hands.910 D3 Driver or wholesale golf you can learn more.
Back to top Go down

Titleist's irons stands for advanced performance
Page 1 of 1