Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disney dvd collection box set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BianeYoung
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Disney dvd collection box set Empty
PostSubject: Disney dvd collection box set   Disney dvd collection box set EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Single ladies, take heart: Even Jennifer Love Disney dvd collection Hewitt is daunted by the idea of diving back into the dating pool after a breakup. "I don't like to go out to clubs and party. I'm not into 'Let's Disney dvd box set go out with one guy on a Monday and another guy on a Wednesday' – that's just not me," Hewitt, 31, tells PEOPLE. "I'm a relationship Disney dvd buy kind of girl. I like a twosome. Some people get excited about being single. I don't." Hewitt and her Ghost Whisperer Disney on dvd costar Jamie Kennedy, 39, quietly split recentlyafterayear Disney dvd set collection together. It was "a mutual decision, and we've parted as friends," says Hewitt. "There's no anger, there's no upset, there's no enemies." Hewitt adds Cheap Disney dvd that the pair's pre-existing friendship has made it easy to transition to working together as exes: "It's been totally fine. It's really a testament to who he is and to who I am. We're both grown-ups." Ironically, the Cheap Disney dvd box set split comes just as The Day I Shot Cupid, Hewitt's new book offering advice and wisdom on dating and relationship hits bookstores. Subtitled Disney dvd collection Hello, My Name is Jennifer Love Hewitt and I'm a Love-aholic, the book, out Disney dvd box set March 23, includes Hewitt's own dating horror stories,admissions Disney dvd buy about her fantasy engagement rings (she's been visiting Disney dvd set collection the same store since age 12 to try them on) and advice on Cheap Disney dvd everything from getting over breakups to dieting and cellulite.

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy It also ghost whisperer dvd includes a chapter written by her then-boyfriend Kennedy in which he ghost whisperer dvd box set rhapsodizes about women's curves – derrieres in particular, saying he prefers ghost whisperer on dvd "junko in the trunko" and calling big butts "sexy, strong and yummy." Hewitt says she has "no idea" when she'll be ready ghost whisperer dvd set collection to date again, though she plans to re-read her own book for advice ghost whisperer seasons 1-4 (and is already at work penning a follow-up). Independent Working Woman"Back in the shark tank!" she jokes. "I ghost whisperer season never said in the book that I knew how to be in the perfect relationship. I say in my book I want to be the readers' kind ghost whisperer series spirit out in the dating world. And now, more than ever, I am." So for now is Hewitt content to be an independent working woman, or does the self-described"hopeless ghost whisperer seasons 1-4 romantic" still yearn to find true love? "Both," she says. "I want to be an independent woman who falls in love, finds a great partner for her ghost whisperer seaso lifetime, has kids and kind of does it all. I'd like to have it all." For exclusive excerpts from her book and more on Hewitt – including ghost whisperer dvd her dating dos and don'ts, what she loves – and doesn't – about her body, and her breakup with Jamie Kennedy – pick up a copy ghost whisperer dvd box set of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1