Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So-called psych

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

So-called psych Empty
PostSubject: So-called psych   So-called psych EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Which is your favorite detective drama? Telling the truth, I really want to see, a famous cartoon, named Case Closed. I love Conan so much. But I’d better back to reality life, and after a full range of search, I locked psych dvd seasons 1-5, a wonderful detective show with creativity plot setting, humorous characters and interesting story. Shawn Spencer, a young crime consultant for the Santa Barbara Police Department whose "heightened observational skills" and impressive detective instincts allow him to convince people that he solves cases with psychic abilities. The program also stars Dulé Hill as Shawn's best friend and reluctant partner Burton "Gus" Guster, as well as Corbin Bernsen as Shawn's captious father, Henry. Shawn has to pretend himself as a psych so as to protect himself from arrested into prison and help to perform as a crime consultant with his skillful detective talent in psych dvd set. In a relax and humor atmosphere, all cases were solved by this intelligence so-called psych easily, as if he is a real psych who have super power, gradually, people began to believe in Shawn’s fake identity after all kinds of harsh tests.

So-called psych Detail634502705092656250
psych dvd seasons 1-5, Psych DVD
Back to top Go down

So-called psych
Page 1 of 1