Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am rating the R11 fairway 15.5 Regular shaft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

I am rating the R11 fairway 15.5 Regular shaft Empty
PostSubject: I am rating the R11 fairway 15.5 Regular shaft   I am rating the R11 fairway 15.5 Regular shaft EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 am

Got Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood the day it arrived in the store and have played 3 rounds so far, plus an afternoon setting up on the range.I would have given 5 stars except fro the poor documentation. Like the R11 driver there is a "secret setting" 180 degrees from standard loft there is an "Upright Loft" and this can only be seen with the shaft removed.

This club is white, so I was convinced I would not like it. I have owned burners before and thought I would like the new burner more, but this club got the nod for how it feels in the hand and visually. The shaft is outstanding, what a surprise. It is not real whippy at all.

The white club head did not bother me at all. Just gets dirty real easy. TaylorMade R11 Driver launches higher than I thought it would , so time to tinker. I had it set on standard, time to lower it to see if it really helps.

I can feel the shaft load, I can feel TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Ironsthe head through out my swing. The face is hot. It is longer and hotter than my Cally razr, and is just a solid club. Much longer than the Callaway Razor I bought a couple weeks ago. I still want to try out the Burner to see on course results. I will say that this is an outstanding fairway wood. I am very happy with it.Taylormade R11 Irons and TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons you may also like.
Back to top Go down

I am rating the R11 fairway 15.5 Regular shaft
Page 1 of 1