Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need to do far more analysis to Ping G15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Need to do far more analysis to Ping G15 Empty
PostSubject: Need to do far more analysis to Ping G15   Need to do far more analysis to Ping G15 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 pm

A bigger face is developed to enhance ball speed and supply consistency across the entire hitting surface. The new PING-designed TFC 149D high balance point shaft makes it possible for for a 5 gram raise in head mass (with out escalating swing weight or overall weight) which results in higher ball speeds and an elevated moment of inertia.I've recently purchased the G15 driver and was curious to locate out the distinction among the G15 line versus the new K15 line. Considering that I bought my Pings from Golfdiscountdirect.com which is a golf direct store online, I usually have the choice of trading it at 10% loss. That becoming said, what I've discovered out will most likely make me keep my G15's and pass on the K15's.

For the Ping K15 Driver, here are several of the differences1) G15 provides in 9, 10.five, 12, 13.five loft possibilities while K15 comes in 9.5, ten.five, and 12.2) Despite the fact that both set up with neutral offset, K15 appears to be far more draw biased using the weights within the heel to cheap golf equipment promote the closing of the clubface.3) Although each developed using the stretched (elongated) club head, G15 gives more of a classic appear even though the K15 appears a lot more elongated.4) Off the shelf, G15 delivers the Aldila Serrano shaft which plays stiffer and lower trajectory than the Ping TFC 149D shaft. The K15 only comes within the TFC shaft off the shelf.five) G15 is usually a low spin driverPing K15 Irons while the K15 is actually a mid/low spin driver.It appears the K15 is indeed a replacement for the Super Game improvement Rapture line.

That getting mentioned, the design Ping K15 Fairway Woodand color appears to be closer towards the G15 than the old Rapture.I'll stick using the G15 on the driver because I'm a far better fit using the lower spin, lower lofted set up provided inside the ping k15 driver. As far as the fairway woods, I'll need to do far more analysis to determine if it's worth replacing my G15's with the K15's.Ping K15 Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Need to do far more analysis to Ping G15
Page 1 of 1