Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DVD-R discs are the DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funnyjokes
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-17

DVD-R discs are the DVD Empty
PostSubject: DVD-R discs are the DVD   DVD-R discs are the DVD EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:48 pm

DVD-R discs are the DVD
DVD-R discs are the DVD such as Gossip Girl season 1-4 DVD boxset counterpart to CD-R discs.The DVDRAM use a rewritable compact disc format that provides much greater data storage than today's CD-RW systems. The caddy-mounted discs will initially provide 2.6GB per side on single or double-sided discs.DVD like rosetta stone v3 spanis is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. This is bigger and faster than the CD. DVD aims to encompass home entertainment, computers, and business information with a single digital format.It has replaced laserdisc, is well on the way to replacing videotape and video game cartridges, and could eventually replace audio CD and CD-ROM. And now the DVD such as I Love Lucy Seasons 1-8 DVD Boxset has widespread support from all major electronics companies.
The Office Seasons 1-6 DVD boxset
Psych Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
Back to top Go down

DVD-R discs are the DVD
Page 1 of 1