Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing the same materials with the r11 driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Sharing the same materials with the r11 driver Empty
PostSubject: Sharing the same materials with the r11 driver   Sharing the same materials with the r11 driver EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Sharing the same materials with the r11 driver, the R11 fairway metals improve upon the R9 fairways by adding Adjustable Sole Plate Technology to Flight Control Technology in a new aerodynamic steel head that promotes faster speed for more distance. The finish of the head is a nice white matte finish that does reduce glare.

If the finish was glossy, I definitely would have gone a different route. The black face contrasting with the white crown is Taylormade R9 SuperMax Irons pleasing and does help to align the club better and I think Taylormade did a great job with the color scheme. There are some markings around the edge of the crown that is a little distracting, but once you get used to it, it is a non factor at address. The paint scheme on the stock Blur shaft was nice and matched well with the overall scheme of things.

The following would be the experience with TaylorMade R11 Driver R11 Fairway Wood, then you can see how this fairway wood makes the difference. "After the range, I went to the course to take it out for its first round. First hit was a low screamer that didnt go too far, maybe about 150 yards. Again, more of my fault for having a too aggressive downswing. At the 3rd hole, Taylormade R9 Supermax Driver it was about a 430 yard par 4, I hit a tee shot that normally would have gone about 150 yards, but ended up flying to around 190. I hit the ball on the face a little higher than normal but the ball still went a good distance.

I exclusively used the R11 on almost TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Ironsall tee shots and was hitting nice 230 yard fades. Ball flight was a nice piercing mid trajectory and had good roll even though I usually dont get much. On a par 5 in the back 9, its about 500 yards to the green. I make a nice compact, smooth swing with a little extra and absolutely nut one. I check out the gps and see that I was about 245 yards away from the green." If you want to read more, you can click on wholesale golf.

Back to top Go down

Sharing the same materials with the r11 driver
Page 1 of 1