Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Review on Titleist 712 Ap1 irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Great Review on Titleist 712 Ap1 irons Empty
PostSubject: Great Review on Titleist 712 Ap1 irons   Great Review on Titleist 712 Ap1 irons EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:30 pm

As is known to all, both the newTitleist AP1 712 Ironsl]and AP2 irons deliver an industry leading combination of performance, looks and feel. They feature our most advanced multi-material designs which deliver superior distance control through increased moment-of-inertia (MOI) which also provides outstanding solid feel. In addition we have made appearance improvements to both sets.

However, there is also some difference between Titleist AP1 712 Ironsand titleist 712 AP2 irons. Compared with the titleist 712 AP2 Irons, the Titleist AP1 712 Irons are with the same size as their prede cessors, the most significant new feature is a progressive blade length, which the overall goal is to better apply the different materials players use in the design.

Well, it also features High quality, high technology design and construction featuring a stainless steel body, tungsten nickel sole and Tuned Feel System enhances performance and feel. The thin face with integrated aluminum and soft elastomer Tuned Feel System in the back cavity improves sound and feel at impact for a hotter, more lively feel.

High density tungsten nickel sole bar reduces low frequency vibration for solid feel. Perimeter weighted back flange and tungsten nickel sole bar locates the CG low and deep for increased MOI, forgiveness and stability. High performance Nippon NS Pro 105T lightweight shaft features a medium tip for control and softer butt section for feel. (Discount Golf Equipment )

Although I have not taken the indistinction away completely, I will manage to find my way out., actually, I still believe the heard melodies are sweet, the unheard are sweeter! All in all, the weather get cool is a good beginning to help me think something over.
Discount Golf Equipment
TaylorMade R11 TP Driver
TaylorMade R11 TP
Ping G15 Driver
Mizuno MP 53 Irons
Back to top Go down

Great Review on Titleist 712 Ap1 irons
Page 1 of 1