Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ping K15 irons will give you a new experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Ping K15 irons will give you a new experience   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

The K15 iron features a titanium face, like it's departed Rapture cousin, to produce long, straight ball flights and maximum forgiveness on mishits. The K15 hybrid that complements the set is a slightly tweaked version of the G15, wholesale golfwith more internal heel weighting to get the ball airborn and straight.

The Ping K15 Irons look almost identical to the G15, but once again these are designed purely to help the golfer hit it straight and as far as possible. But the K15 doesn't have as many options as it's Ping G15 Irons counter part.

The wide sole enables the clubs to sit comfortably behind the ball, almost positioning and aligning themselves, and it wasn't long before I was struck with the realisation of how easy they are to use. The clubs are classed as 'game improver' and I would defy anybody not to improve their game using them. They simply make a difficult and frustrating sport easier and as a result more enjoyable to play.
Ping K15 Driver
Ping G15 Driver

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ping K15 irons will give you a new experience
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1