Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The golf elites in 2012 is the one and only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boso
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: The golf elites in 2012 is the one and only   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:14 am

Elite 1: discount Taylormade R11 Irons for sale- The weight removed from the clubface has been shifted low and back to create a higher launch angle, faster ball speed, increased distance and more forgiveness.
Elite 2: discount Mizuno MP-59 Irons at best price-With a Tour confirmed sole, and overall compact head shape, the MP-59 irons allow varied shot-making delivery and control for consistent ball striking from the widest variety of lies.
Elite 3: Taylormade R11S Driver for sale-TaylorMade R11S Driver is TaylorMade's most technologically advanced driver to date, showcasing the latest innovation, adjustability and performance.
Elite 4: discount Ping G20 Irons at best price-While the Ping G20 irons maintain the Ping's 'G' look, they have changed the weighting in the head and modified the feel. Impressive forgiveness remains, but with a better all-round performance.

Finally, these four items were provided by the discount golf clubs with free shipping in 2012.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.golfsohot.com
sharonlucky
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The golf elites in 2012 is the one and only   Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Last week, I went shopping alone at wholesale golf clubs; I am very active to share my opinions about those items I got, The registered users enjoy 4% discount, the VIP users over $1000 enjoy 10% discount!! And they also have the promotion site with free gifts: http://www.salegolfsets.com/Hot+Promotions-c96b0.html

In the beginning, itís about the Cheapest TaylorMade Rocketballz RBZ Driver for sale, the new item in 2012, the price is $259.99! Then itís about the discount Titleist 910F Fairway Wood at best price, the price is $178.99! And discount Titleist AP2 Irons for sale, the price is $350.99 with free shipping!!
And the last one I chose was the discount TaylorMade R11 Driver for sale, the price is $258.99!! Itís cost-effective!!

This all comes from the discount golf clubs for reference; I think itís worth knowing and buying!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.salegolfsets.com/

The golf elites in 2012 is the one and only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1