Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron a little longer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron a little longer  Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron a little longer    TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron a little longer  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:17 am

I am a golf beginner, and I bought these TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons last month, I can’t judge the difference. Much better feeling and much more space, I am pleased with them. These clubs are fantastic.

Good, solid feel. A little longer than ping k15 irons but no more forgiving. References have been made with regards to the lengths of the Taylor Made irons.The new black steel and chromed sole, along with the carbon fibered look in the cheap golf equipment cavity make this a much more attractive iron overall.

And compared to the average competitors' club face thickness at 2.8 mm, these Tour Burner Irons sports an ultra-thin face at a mere 2.2mm. The results are a higher COR for faster ball speed and improved distance.

In a word, the new Burner 2.0 irons are simply better than their predecessors — for several reasons.

Related product: TaylorMade Burner SuperLaunch Irons
Taylormade R9 SuperMax Irons
TaylorMade R9 TP Irons
Back to top Go down

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron a little longer
Page 1 of 1