Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learn more about animals from go diego go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Learn more about animals from go diego go Empty
PostSubject: Learn more about animals from go diego go   Learn more about animals from go diego go EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 am

go diego go dvd! is a children's tv collection created by Chris Gifferd and Valerie Walsh, and is a spin-off of Dora the Explorer. The show premiered on Sept 6, 2005 and ended on Sept 16, 2011 on Nickelodeon. It also broadcast as part of the Nick Jr. on CBS prevent from Sept 17, 2005 to Sept 9, 2006. On Dec 20, 2006, Nick Jr. publicised that it had ordered twenty new episodes which were in production. Since April 2008, the show has been named into Spanish and airs in the U . s . on Univision as part of their Planeta U block. The show characteristics an 8 year old boy, Diego Márquez, who rescues animals all over the world. His cousin is Dora from Dora the Explorer, as exposed in several shows. My 4 year old sister never really gravitated to Dora, but go diego go DVD collection exhibited a Dora episode introducing Diego and she was absolutely hooked. She has learned a lot about some other animals than the usual ones they teach in pre-school. She has learned about animals which my parents and I didn't even know existed. Learn more about animals from go diego go Detail634316329100937500
go diego go on dvd, go diego go dvd
Back to top Go down

Learn more about animals from go diego go
Page 1 of 1