Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Arrival--TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huwoniu
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-06-09

New Arrival--TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Driver Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival--TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Driver   New Arrival--TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Driver EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:30 pm

TaylorMade's goal for the TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ driver—there are two, a Tour version and a Speed version—is to deliver some of the R11's adjustability at a lower price.

But RocketBallz is no joke, and clubs bearing RBZ on their sole will start arriving in pro shops near you in early February. The RocketBallz driver does not have moveable weights or cheap golf clubs an adjustable sole plate like the R11. However, it's light and designed to help golfers generate more clubhead speed.

Glancing at my watch, I played it straight,. "Sean, I don't think I'll ever forget the time and place where I first heard about RocketBallz."

Like every wood and rescue club TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Drivers in TaylorMade's 2012 line, the crown of the RocketBallz driver is white. According to the company, the combination of a black face and matte-finished white crown makes it easier to align the club and square it to your target.

The screw in the back of the club is not adjustable. This weight cartridge is designed to lower the head's center of gravity and promote a higher ball flight with less spin. A room full of TaylorMade executives weren't looking at you the first time you heard about the Taylormade RBZ driver, but I bet you'll remember the name too.
TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ irons
TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Drivers
TaylorMade RocketBallZ
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1