Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuno MP-69 Irons For More Golfers Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Mizuno MP-69 Irons For More Golfers Review Empty
PostSubject: Mizuno MP-69 Irons For More Golfers Review    Mizuno MP-69 Irons For More Golfers Review EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:56 pm

In these days, the Mizuno MP-69 Irons have stepped into our world. I can not control myself to have a test with them. To be honest, I think they are a little expensive; as a result, I just have a try. I will add them into my bag until they cost less. However, they are really excellent Golf Clubs Sale.

The new 4D muscle pad on the back of the MP-69's clubhead, strategically places the weight progressively through the set to produce easier-to-hit long irons with a slightly higher ball flight than before, whilst the shorter irons remain cleaner and more compact with a high center of gravity for improved trajectory control. TheMP-69 offer great levels of feedback thanks to Mizuno's Grain Flow Forged clubheads, which produce an improved impact sound and feel. Lastly, the Mizuno MP-69feature an evolved sole design with a more beveled trailing edge for cleaner turf interaction.

Every golfer wants to have a new feeling on new golf clubs for 2012. In the autumn of this year, the MP-59 Irons 3-9 P and Mizuno MP-69 Irons have come into the market which can give a different feeling for you in Mizuno Series. And the Mizuno MP-69 Irons is the hottest golf clubs sets in this autumn. Today, It is available at discountsgolfstore.com where can help you save a lot of money than other online store. Mizuno MP-59 Irons and Mizuno MP-69 Irons are one of the discount golf clubs at golf clubs for sale You can purchase one of them to have a try.

Mizuno JPX AD
Mizuno MP 53 Irons
Mizuno MP 68 Irons
Mizuno JPX 800 XD Irons

Back to top Go down

Mizuno MP-69 Irons For More Golfers Review
Page 1 of 1