Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many golf drivers have you owned?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

How many golf drivers have you owned? Empty
PostSubject: How many golf drivers have you owned?   How many golf drivers have you owned? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Yesterday, Golf Magazine's concluded band of golf drivers for 2012. And I find out Taylormade Drivers I only owneds three. There are TaylorMade R11 Driver, cheap Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driver and New 2012 TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Driver.

I want to share some experience of my new golf drivers, Taylormade RBZ driver. This club I bought at golf clubs for sale and it only sales $299.99 AUD. Free shipping and no sale tax. Honest to say it within this range are unable to hit it far enough to carry that certain ravine which will force them to lie up.

The New 2012 RBZ Driver stands for RocketBallz which is the possible new name for their new line of drivers and irons and maybe even golf balls too for 2012. TaylorMade has always been an innovator with their golf clubs and they are aiming to have a complete line of clubs just for the sake of adding distance. This could be what the RocketBallz line is for and this will be trouble for the other brands whose main weapon in attracting customers is distance.

New club give you a new moods. It is actually amazing. More info, you can visit at www.yourgolfmall.com. By the way, if you want to know the new released club, you can directly click on Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel CC Wedge and Titleist Vokey SM4 Tour Chrome CC Wedge.

Back to top Go down

How many golf drivers have you owned?
Page 1 of 1