Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golf will be better off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Golf will be better off Empty
PostSubject: Golf will be better off   Golf will be better off EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

"Tiger is a bum with no respect for the rules or etiquette of the game, no respect for other golfers, no respect for other people, and no respect for decent behavior. Golf will be better off when he leaves it for good." My friend told to me. I’d better to see that a worse news for me. I contact golf is impacted by him. And it let me reminded of my first club Titleist 910 D2 Driver.

The Titleist 910 Drivers is help me a lot when I am a beginner. It delivers total performance with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound.

The 460cc 910 D2 Driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour, dual-angle hosel provides precise, independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control. High performance weighting increases stability and creates a low and deep CG for medium/high launch with medium/low spin.

At that time, a new club for me is curious. and is too amazing. Now my spare money much are used for golf clubs. Yesterday, at wholesale golf clubs I find several new released golf clubs. I am fall in love with Titleist Scotty Cameron Limited Edition Del Mar Buttonback Putter. By the way, you also can learn more of other new clubs. Such as Left Handed Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid and TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Fairway Woods.
Back to top Go down

Golf will be better off
Page 1 of 1