Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woods will play three consecutive weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Woods will play three consecutive weeks Empty
PostSubject: Woods will play three consecutive weeks   Woods will play three consecutive weeks EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

The Honda Classic, played at the always difficult PGA National, will be sandwiched between the two events. That's means means Woods will play three consecutive weeks.

"I've heard great things about the Honda Classic, and now that I live here, I want to play whenever possible," Woods said.

After hinting last year that he wanted to add a new tournament to his 2012 schedule, Tiger Woods announced on Tuesday, via his website, that he'll play the Honda Classic in March for the first time in his pro career.

This is no doubt that this is a big news for our fans. What's more, there is another surprised report want to share with you. Titleist club released 8 new golf clubs at wholesale golf clubs, and you also can directly click on Titleist Scotty Cameron Del Mar California Series Putter 2012
Titleist Scotty Cameron Fastback California Series Putter 2012
Titleist Scotty Cameron Monterey California Series Putter 2012
Titleist Scotty Cameron Monterey 1.5 California Series Putter 2012
Titleist Scotty Cameron Sonoma California Series Putter 2012

Back to top Go down

Woods will play three consecutive weeks
Page 1 of 1