Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titleist AP1 712 Irons the latest developments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Titleist AP1 712 Irons the latest developments Empty
PostSubject: Titleist AP1 712 Irons the latest developments   Titleist AP1 712 Irons the latest developments EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 pm

My friends, do you know this information? Cast from 431 stainless steel, the AP1 712 Irons contain a tungsten nickel box, which has been laser welded to the sole of the clubhead and helps to reduce low frequency vibration for a solid feel.

This tungsten nickel box along with Titleist’s optimized perimeter weighting on the clubhead flange help to keep the center of gravity low and deep, which provides golfers with a higher launch angle and more ball speed.

The Titleist AP1 712 Irons are multi-material, dual cavity irons that take the design mission of “Advanced Performance You Can Feel” to new heights. They are advanced performance, multi-material, dual cavity irons providing improved feel, great looks, shot control and higher flight with forgiveness for the avid to skilled golfer.

There is a lot to like about the new AP1 line from Titleist Golf. They have an improved feel, solid distance, and in my opinion, very good looks. They can be played by players of so many different skill levels and the overall consensus was that Titleist has a great set of irons on their hands.

More Forgiving: A perimeter weighted back flange and tungsten nickel sole bar locates the CG low and deep for increased MOI, forgiveness and stability. A slightly thinner topline and improved hosel blends for reduced visual offset, providing an enhanced set-up appearance.

At last, the new online golf clubs are far from your traditional looking set of Titleist irons that we are used too, and have been specifically designed to take player performance and feel to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
jiubujiu
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Titleist AP1 712 Irons the latest developments Empty
PostSubject: sf   Titleist AP1 712 Irons the latest developments EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:57 pm

It should be my beats by monster, thank you dr dre beats cheap giving such a good job I like your writing style to the job and give you a little advice you can hold something in man that will help your post more colorful, but thank you for monster beats by dre cheap personnel, I must say Monster iBeats your post is quite bose headphones sale, you can bring new ideas it will make your post more better.
Back to top Go down

Titleist AP1 712 Irons the latest developments
Page 1 of 1