Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hot new Product

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aki320
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-01-13

hot new  Product  Empty
PostSubject: hot new Product    hot new  Product  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 pm

今回のクラブは、デュアルマッスルバック形状のヘッドを改良、打球部裏側を厚くし、ミズノ独自の打球音デザイン手法ハーモニックインパクトテクノロジーで打球音の周波数を設計、響きが長く澄んだ打球音で、心地よい打感を追求しています。ミズノMP69アイアン重量の配分を適正化することによって慣性モーメントが向上し、スイートエリアが拡大しています。さらに全番手のスイートスポット高さを20mmに設定し、無駄な吹き上がりを抑えた高いコントロール性能とともに、安定した番手間の飛距離を追求しています。この軟鉄鍛造アイアンの心地よい打感と操作性に、安定した飛距離を狙うことを追求した新しいヘッド形状を『4Dマッスル』と名付けました。MP-69アイアンマッスルバックアイアンのソール側外周部を厚肉化したデュアルマッスルバック設計を改良したモデル。重量配分を適正化し、慣性モーメントを向上させスイートエリアを拡大。さらに全番手の芯の高さを20mmに設定し、無駄な吹き上がりを抑えコントロール性能を向上させると共に、安定した番手間飛距離を追求した。
Back to top Go down
jiubujiu
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-04-11

hot new  Product  Empty
PostSubject: sf   hot new  Product  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Nice post! Beats Stereo Bluetooth, I love this post I like to write comments, especially after reading post like? Has is education, my blog is better than ever, Monster By Dre Beats you for this is a styleil position of tips that I? ve signed Monster Beats Canada for a subscription. The comments that I hate most of my blog are those taken by people who do nothing Aot more grace, but you are unique, thank you! thank you for your post, he told me how to save money, your shares after the best online sennheiser canada and savings! They are what I have, looking for AOM, it tenirJe, AOM impressed very informative, you did well in your limited edition colors. Pipe thank you for your blog, support you, wish you a beautiful day!
Back to top Go down

hot new Product
Page 1 of 1