Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlie Sheen gets standing ovation at 'Two and a Half Men' taping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Charlie Sheen gets standing ovation at 'Two and a Half Men' taping Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Sheen gets standing ovation at 'Two and a Half Men' taping   Charlie Sheen gets standing ovation at 'Two and a Half Men' taping EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Charlie Sheen may not exactly be getting a ton of love from the public right now, but the audience at the "Two and a Half Men" taping TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaperon Friday reportedly provided enough to almost make up for it. According to a new report by TMZ, the actor received both a standing ovation when he walked onto the taping and when he left.

Before last Friday, "Two and a Half MenThe Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show" had opted to tape without a live audience. Why? Reports suggested that it may have been an easier transition for Sheen, who is still facing backlash over his alleged domestic assault of wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day. The actor is next due in court on July 21 for the trial, and the aftermath of the incident has already made a major impact on set. Two episodes were cut from the top-rated sitcom'sLost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd initial order of 24 after Charlie decided to enter a rehab facility in February.

Following his taping on Friday, Sheen returned to rehab in Malibu where he continues to receive treatment in between tapings.

Do you think Charlie Sheen deserved a standing ovation after all of this drama, or is this audience out of their mind? Let me know what you thinkThe Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce below and check back soon for more TV news.
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Charlie Sheen gets standing ovation at 'Two and a Half Men' taping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen gets standing ovation at 'Two and a Half Men' taping   Charlie Sheen gets standing ovation at 'Two and a Half Men' taping EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen gets standing ovation at 'Two and a Half Men' taping
Page 1 of 1