Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A story about father

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

A story about father Empty
PostSubject: A story about father   A story about father EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Father stands quietly in the front of my grandpa’s photo, now they finally stop quarreling.
For as long as I can remember, grandpa was always criticize my father, just as my father was still his little boy. While my father complained that grandpa left him home alone when he was a little child. Everything can be the fuse that led a pointless quarrel, grandpa criticized everything my father did, my father said,” it is not your business, it is too late to teach me.”
They quarrel over decades. Until one day, my grandpa had a short illness, there had been a brief time of acute suffering, then he left us.
Father is more and more mild now, sometimes, he is just like grandpa, get up early to do some exercise, read grandpa’s memoirs, watch TV program which grandpa liked. We know that is his way to miss my grandpa. This is the third time I have seen him stand here, he doesn’t say any words, but I knew he is so sorry, for he did never tell grandpa that he loved him.
Father’s Day is coming, I said this story for reminding you that be nice to your father, father always doesn’t know how to express his love to children, sometimes they show love in a different way, just remember ,that also his love. Do not miss any chance to tell him you love him.
Last year, I bought a messenger bags for men for my father on Father’s day, he was so happy. Now Father’s Day is coming again, buybuybag.com has a discount on that special day, such as this vertical messenger bags for men, made of genuine calf leather and the high quality leather provide the durability for you, and allows almost every occasions and easily matches all your suits.
There are some other vintage bag in buybuybag.com. Just come here and choose a bag for your father, tell him that you love him.
A story about father 634674598935367500
Back to top Go down

A story about father
Page 1 of 1