Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6 Empty
PostSubject: Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6   Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Chuck and Blair's dangerous game sex and the city dvd box set with Uncle Jack borrowed heavily from the 1993 sex and the city dvd box set film Indecent Proposal. To summarize that movie: sex and the city dvd box setDemi Moore and Woody Harrelson played a married couple who sex and the city dvd box set could use some money, and Robert Redford played a billionaire who offered them $1 million if Moore's character would sleep with him.

For this show, swap $1 million withWill and Grace complete box set the Empire, Chuck's hotel that now belongs toArmy Wives dvd box sethis uncle. Jack even approached Blair the same Babylon 5 complete dvd box setway Redford approached Moore in the movie, while she was Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4considering buying an expensive dress. In the dress shop, Jack Heroes seasons dvdoffered Blair the following proposal: "Chuck can have the Empire. And it wouldn't cost himBuffy dvd box set a thing. Just a night with you."Now, Jack's already had Blair (on NewLas Vegas dvd box set Year's Eve 2008 to be specific), but Jack loves to toy the Unit dvd box setwith people, and he loves watching people fall. Especially Chuck. The Closer seasons dvd set Plus, Jack is very much like Bart in that he hates seeing Chuck MI5 Spooks dvd set"go soft" because of love. And having his family membersCalifornication dvd box set
call him soft seems to be Chuck's Achilles' heel. Add Project Runway dvd box set to that the fact the Empire is so much more than a hotel to Chuck — to him, it MacGyver complete series represents that his father was wrong about him and that he's not a failure — Nip-Tuck dvd box set and things get very complicated.Of course Jack's proposal is revolting, and The West Wing dvd box set I wanted to scream to Blair to run — run far, far Alias complete seriesaway from Jack, because Chuck would never forgive you for this, evenThe OC complete series
if you do it for him (surely he was going to find Weeds dvd box setout about it). But I also tried to look at things from her perspective. And the Smallville dvd box setscene in which Chuck snapped at an understanding Blair in Glee dvd box sether bedroom pretty much sealed the deal. After screaming, he The Vampire Diaries dvd box setquickly apologized, then sadly declared, "I am everything my Merlin dvd box setfather said I was." Blair loved Chuck so much that she saw he?the?king?of?queens?seasons?1-9?dvd needed this hotel to be whole again, and she was willing to sacrifice [url=]http://www.dvdsetshop.com/products/Dark-Angel-Seasons-1-2-DVD-Boxset-D9-DVDS-2073.html]dark angel seasons 1-2 dvd[/url]herself, her morals and her even possibly her relationship with him in order for Chuck GILMORE GIRLS COMPLETE SERIES DVD to get back his sense of self-worth.So Blair wore the dress Jack bought, andDollhouse dvd set armed with a contract, she went to him. She also told him that JAG dvd box setChuck must never know about this. Jack smiled a smarmy Rome dvd setgrim of self-satisfaction before kissing Blair as she winced. And then he dismissed her,Get Smart dvd and their deal was complete. The sex never happened, because as Jack explained, he Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVDdidn't really want Blair, he wanted to destroy Chuck. And then Jack dropped the bombshell: Blair was merelyMedium Complete Seasons 1-5 DVD a pawn, and Chuck was well aware of this deal: "I told Criminal Minds Seasons 1-5 DVDChuck I'd take either the hotel or you. He chose to Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVDgive me you....He said you wouldn't be able to resist stepping in to save him behind his back."A devastated Blair Supernatural Seasons 1-5 DVDconfronted Chuck, who explained he couldn't haveGhost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVDlet Blair in on this game because Jack would haveHow I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 DVD seen through that. Chuck thought he won and got the Cold Case Seasons 1-7 DVDbest of Jack, but he didn't realize how completely heartbroken Blair was. He Two-and-a-Half-Men-Seasonsreferenced the speech she once made to him about One Tree Hill Seasons 1-7 DVDstanding by him through "the worst thing I ever did; the NCIS Criminal Seasons 1-7darkest thought I ever had," but this was too low and too dark for Blair. Chuck pointed out that Bones Seasons 1-5 DVDBlair did go up to Jack on her own, and she slapped him, before telling him good-bye.Chuck and Blair's breakup has House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD been rumored for months, and though I've dreaded it, I knew it queer as folk dvd box sethad to be something big to really have an impact. And this sex and the city dvd box set was big. Damn, Chuck — I did not see that coming! I really didn't think he was aware
the apprentice dvd box setof Jack's proposal to Blair.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum :: General Mouse Chat-
Jump to: