Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6 Empty
PostSubject: Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6   Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

As the first of two new hours opens, President sex and the city dvd box setTaylor is holding firm on her decision not to turn sex and the city dvd box set President Hassan over to the terrorists, while sex and the city dvd box setGeneral Brucker and Chief of Staff Toolie are trying to keep their sex and the city dvd box setcounter-operation under wraps, which means still not getting medical attention for Ethan Kanin's heart.

Though the dastardly pair's plan to grab Star Trek Voyager DVDHassan was seemingly foiled by Jack and Renee, Hassan now takes NCIS dvd matters into his own hands, and prepares to place himself into those ofStar Trek Enterprise dvd the terrorists. Hassan first knocks Jack out, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd then forces he and Renee — along with his wife and Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd daughter — into a sealed room at gunpoint.It might seem Disney dvd collection crazy, but it is kind of hard to argue with Hassan's Cold Case dvd box set logic as he explains to Daria, "My life for tens of thousands ...Entourage dvd I couldn't live with that."Then he's out of the tunnels with Golden Girls dvb box set Brucker's last remaining foot soldier, and it's time to let Samir Bones Dvd box setknow they're going to meet his demands just in the nick of time, as usual. And the Wire DVD Box setTarin is clearly breathing a sigh of relief at not having to blowMonk dvd himself up.However, he does give Hassan quite the verbal beating as they head Dexter dvd box settoward what will presumably be the Kamistani President's final Star Trek Voyager dvddestination. "You wanted the cover of TIME magazine ... You Star Trek Voyager complete seriescare only for yourself. I watched over star trek complete seriesyou day and night, watched over you while Two and a Half Men dvd box setyou betrayed your wife with a Western whore." Ouch. That last remark the Sopranos dvd box setactually brings a tear to Hassan's eye. Well, either it's remorse, or the realization heFarscape dvd box set probably won't survive this day.

Once Jack breaks out of the lockedAlly Mcbeal dvd box set room, the first call he places is to Chloe (naturally), One Tree Hill dvdand until he can talk to President Taylor himself, he swears Battlestar Galactica dvd box sether to secrecy (of course). It doesn't take long Frasier dvd box setbefore Jack gets Taylor on her personal cell, though, and totallyFriends dvd box settattles on General Brucker. Taylor gets to find out forSons of anarchy dvd box setherself that Toolie was in on the coup as well.Then Weiss Stargate Atlantis dvd box setgets his long-awaited comeuppance, with his boss delivering a sharp slap in the faceBoston Legal complete series when he refuses to divulge Hassan's location. "The How I Met Your Mother dvd box setcharge is treason," Taylor reminds him. "It carries the Scrubs dvddeath penalty, and so help me God, I'll throw the switch myself." After she turned in her own daughter, Criminal Minds dvdwe know that no threat from Taylor is an idle one.ThankfullyMash complete box set though, Kanin has had a "serious cardiac episode," he's managed to that 70s show complete seriessurvive the lack of treatment thus far, and is immediately whisked off to the Ghost whisperer dvd box sethospital.
With the dirty bomb acquired and disarmament presumably Grey’s Anatomy dvd box setunderway, it's time for Jack to head up his next mission: Getting Hassan back from the terrorists. James Bond 007 dvd box setBut that's clearly the last thing on DanaMole's mind, as she's sneaking aroundCharmed dvd box setCTU looking to cause trouble. Though that's not so House M.D dvdeasy with Chloe looking over her shoulder, and her unfortunate fiancéSupernatural dvd box setchecking back into CTU as well.
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6   Sex-And-The-City-Seasons-1-6 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:32 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD boxset
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum :: Feeding-
Jump to: