Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portia de Rossi to Address Eating Disorders, Sexuality in Memoir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Portia de Rossi to Address Eating Disorders, Sexuality in Memoir Empty
PostSubject: Portia de Rossi to Address Eating Disorders, Sexuality in Memoir   Portia de Rossi to Address Eating Disorders, Sexuality in Memoir EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Portia de Rossi is ready to share her story.

The Australian-born star, best known for her roles in Ally McBeal, Arrested Development, and most recently Better Off Ted, has signed a deal with Atria Books to publish a book chronicling her years of battling anorexia and bulimia in the public eye.

The book also will delve into de Rossi's newfound health and happiness after coming out as a lesbian and marrying Ellen DeGeneres in August 2008. Getting married "completely changed my life," de Rossi told PEOPLE last year. "It's so important to live an honest, open life and I didn't really realize that until I started doing it."

Cold Case DVD boxset
Back to top Go down

Portia de Rossi to Address Eating Disorders, Sexuality in Memoir
Page 1 of 1