Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoe Saldana believes Star Trek sequel will come before Avatar 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Zoe Saldana believes Star Trek sequel will come before Avatar 2 Empty
PostSubject: Zoe Saldana believes Star Trek sequel will come before Avatar 2   Zoe Saldana believes Star Trek sequel will come before Avatar 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Hollywood actress Zoe Saldana believes a Star The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce meTrek sequel will come before Avatar 2.

The 31-year-old star played Uhura in last year's Star Trek flick and also had a leading role as Neytiri in James Cameron's hit movie Avatar.

Both movies are set for a sequel, but Saldana believes watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box setanother Star Trek will come first.

She said to MTV: 'I think Star Trek. Because that one's already going into pre-production soon... From what I hear. Unless J.J. or you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like i
[Abrams, the creator of the last Trek film], who's always full of surprises.'

Saldana added: 'But I do think we're going into pre-production starting this fall to start shooting early next year.

'And I have a feeling - I don't know - The Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.that Avatar is going to happen right after.'
Back to top Go down

Zoe Saldana believes Star Trek sequel will come before Avatar 2
Page 1 of 1