Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I Met Your Mother: Jason Segel Lands Lead in 'Muppets' Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

How I Met Your Mother: Jason Segel Lands Lead in 'Muppets' Movie Empty
PostSubject: How I Met Your Mother: Jason Segel Lands Lead in 'Muppets' Movie   How I Met Your Mother: Jason Segel Lands Lead in 'Muppets' Movie EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Jason Segel is a very las vegas dvdbusy man. Besides his current TV series How I Met Your Mother, in which he plays Marshall Eriksen, the 30-year-old actor has several films on his plate, including Despicable Me, Gulliver's Travels, Bad Teacher, The Adventurer's Handbook, Jeff Who Lives at Home and mostlas vegas dvd collection recently, the las vegas dvd seasons new Muppets movie.

According to The Hollywood Reporter,las vegas dvd set the How I Met Your Mother star will be headlining the Disney film which has the working title of The Greatest Muppet Movie Ever Made. If you recall,las vegas box set the last Muppet film was Muppets from Space, released ilas vegas seasons
n 1999 and featured Rob Schneider, Ray Liotta and Andie MacDowell.

Which How I Met Your Mother Characterlas vegas dvds Are You?

As of this moment, details about married with children dvdthe pilot aren't being disclosed, though Segel ismarried with children dvds likely to play a human on a mission to find and reunite the Muppets. No word yet on married with children dvd collectionwhen production married with children dvd seasonswill start.

Segel's casting on the new Muppets married with children dvd box setmovie doesn't come as a surprise, though.married with children box set The How I Met Your Mother actor has been discussing the project for roughly a year since he wrote the script with Nicholas Stoller (Yes Man). Moreover, Segel willmarried with children dvd series serve as co-producer on the project,The Simpsons dvds joining David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman.

Take the How I Met Your Mother Quiz!

Meanwhile, Jason Segel isn't the only one reason The Simpsons dvd box setwhy the Muppet movie is worth looking forward to.

Fans are also pleased that JamesThe Simpsons dvd Bobin is now on board to direct the movie. Bobin, for those who are not familiar, The Simpsons dvd collectionis a British producer whose credits The Simpsons dvd seriesinclude Ali G in da USAiii and The Simpsons dvd seasons Flight of the The Simpsons box setConchords.
Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother: Jason Segel Lands Lead in 'Muppets' Movie
Page 1 of 1