Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Best Collection---Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

My Best Collection---Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs Empty
PostSubject: My Best Collection---Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs   My Best Collection---Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:35 pm

I can say that Disney DVD 153 Discs are one of the best DVDs in my collection, right up there with "Sleeping Beauty" and "Who Framed Roger Rabbit." First off, my favorite part: they give you the choice of watching the movie with a new song, or (for the purists) the original theatrical version. I think that every special edition should offer that option! Both are presented in stunning, crystal-clear DVD quality--and the film itself has been cleaned up to make you feel like you're seeing "the Lion King" for the first time. The sound is incredible (especially if you have a decent audio setup), making you feel like you're right there on Pride Rock with Simba, Zazu and the rest. Elton John has never sounded better (unless you've actually been to one of his concerts), and it's thrilling to finally hear James Earl Jones on DVD as one of his most memorable characters.

True Blood DVD 1-2
MI5 DVD 1-8
Alias DVD 1-5
Monk DVD 1-7
30 Rock DVD 1-3
Entourage DVD 1-6
Bones DVD 1-4
South Park DVD 1-12
The Simpsons DVD 1-20
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-6
007 James Bond dvd
The Sopranos DVD 1-6