Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Tree Hill': I shall believe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

One Tree Hill': I shall believe Empty
PostSubject: One Tree Hill': I shall believe   One Tree Hill': I shall believe EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:03 pm

"One Tree Hill" says goodbye to Haley'sBeverly Hills 90210 Seasons DVD box set mother and hello to a second chance for Brooke and Julian in one of the best episodes the show has produced in years. YEARS, I say!
Beverly Hills 90210 Seasons DVD show

The meat of the episode was, of course, Beverly Hills 90210 Seasons complete DVDLydia finally succumbing to her pancreatic cancer. She started the episode fine but quickly collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, only to find out that the end for her isBeverly Hills 90210 Seasons coming much sooner than anyone anticipated. Haley, Quinn, Taylor, Nathan and Jamie all spent the rest of the hour reminiscing with her and saying goodbye in their own way, and it managed to be genuinely touching.

Perhaps I'm just a big old softy, but I got quitebox setThe Mentalist emotional several times throughout the hour, especially in any scene involving Bethany Joy GaleottiThe Mentalist dvd and Bess Armstrong. They really have marvelous acting chemistry together, and this story has really given Galeotti a chance to shine. More meaningful The Mentalist dvd collectionstorylines for Haley, please!

The only quibbleThe Mentalist dvd box set I have about the whole story is Taylor. Ah, Taylor. How I find thee useless. The conversation between Lydia and Taylor wasn't terrible, but I can't help but think of howThe Mentalist dvd seasons much better it could have been with some actual character development for Taylor first. We just got reintroduced to her a few episodes ago,The Mentalist box set so it really isn't enough time to prop a character redemption for Taylor. Still, overall, Lydia's death was one of the best little mini-arcs the show has done inThe Mentalist complete dvdsseveral seasons so I am very, very pleased.

The other main story of the episode is BrookeHow I Met Your Mother DVD and her mistaken notion that Alex and Julian slept together last week.How I Met Your Mother seasons At first it was jarring to see this "jaunty" story interspersed with the very serious happenings going on in How I Met Your Mother DVD collectionthe James/Scott family, but once Brooke realized her mistake and had honestHow I Met Your Mother DVD box set conversations with both Alex and Julian the stories worked together perfectly. The whole "Brooke just assumes things without asking and makes a fool of herself" thingHow I Met Your Mother DVD seasons (I mean, punching Alex? Really Brooke?) is completely overdone, but the heartfelt apology she gave to both Alex and Julian almost made that ridiculousness worth it. Notice I said almost. Still, if Brooke and Julian are truly back together and over the tired Alex How I Met Your Mother box setjealousy, then all I can say is Hallelujah! Now, can Brooke not cry for at least, like, three episodes? Please?

Clay fulfilled the "obligatory crazy 'One Tree Hill' storyline"How I Met Your Mother complete DVD this week by meeting his potential client (and Sarah doppleganger) Katie. Also, it turns out Katie is a scheming, conniving, crazy psycho! I think we've hadCSI NY Season dvd too many female psychos lately. It's time for a male. Maybe Millie can get a stalker!

Also in this episode: Mouth and Lauren decide to CSI NY Season dvd collection"go for it," but Skills comes home and interrupts them before then can seal the deal, Victoria embarks on a relationship with Alexander, and a distraught Alex sleeps with her male costar. On tape.CSI NY Season dvd seasons Oops!

Random thoughts:

Okay. Mini-rant time. Katie CSI NY Season dvd show(a.k.a. Sarah's evil brunette twin) gets an ENTIRE SCENE before we even really know who she is? What? How is this good writing? Wouldn't it be more interesting for sheCSI NY Season complete dvd and Clay to have their first meeting before finding out she is eeeeeeeeevil?

The music was especially well placed tonight. CSI NY Season seasonsI loved the callback to season one by playing "I Shall Believe" during Lydia's funeral. They even slipped in The Big BangTheory dvdsome Fleetwood Mac! I pretty much want all of it on my iPod immediately.

Completely shallow observation alert! James Lafferty The Big BangTheory dvd seasonslooked very nice in this episode. New haircut, maybe?
Is poor Alex going to have a sex-tape scandal now?The Big BangTheory dvd collection C'mon, show. I The Big BangTheory dvd box setactually sort of like her. Can't she catch a break?
"Dawson's Creek" fans: Lydia's funeral was at the ruins!The Big BangTheory dvd show I kept expecting to The Big BangTheory complete dvdsee Dawson trying to The Big BangTheory dvd collectionsecretly tape them orPrivate Practice DVD seasons something.
Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill': I shall believe
Page 1 of 1