Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Fav Disney Movie: Cinderella!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

My Fav Disney Movie: Cinderella!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Fav Disney Movie: Cinderella!!!!   My Fav Disney Movie: Cinderella!!!! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:19 pm

I believe that the 1950 Disney adaption of the fairy tale by Charles Perrault is one of the most popular Disney movies released since 1937. Disney movie is funny, sad, and charming at the same time, which may sound impossible for some movies. I have watched disney movie since I was 2, and I am now 12, and let me tell you that after 10 years, you never get tired of it. I have the Masterpiece copy on this page, and it is very, very worn out, so I cannot wait for Disney to re-release this classic on Disney VHS and DVD in 2007, so I can buy it and technically get my hands on it! Smile
Anyway, this movie is about a girl named Cinderella, who's father and mother have both died. She is forced to live with her vain and ugly stepsisters and cruel stepmother, and furthermore is forced to become a slave in her own home.
Cinderella's only friends are the loyal mice, the birds, the dog an also the horse. One day, an invatation arrives from the palace, stating that every eligible maiden in the kingdom has to attend to a royal ball, honoring the return of the prince.
Cinderella's stepmother lies to her, saying she can go only if she gets her chores done, and if she finds something suitable to wear.

------------------------
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
The Office DVD 1-5
The Simpsons DVD 1-20
MI5 DVD 1-8
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
Alias DVD 1-5
Monk DVD 1-7
Law and Order DVD 1-10
Entourage DVD 1-6
Bones DVD 1-4