Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Betty White, 88, Acts Younger (and Funnier) Than Most

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Betty White, 88, Acts Younger (and Funnier) Than Most Empty
PostSubject: Betty White, 88, Acts Younger (and Funnier) Than Most   Betty White, 88, Acts Younger (and Funnier) Than Most EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:04 pm

(Total Beauty Staff Reports) - Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset is cool. There's just no way around it.

At 88, an age when most of her Boston Legal DVD are content to play Mah-Jong or cheer on Plinko-playing contestants on 'Boston Legal DVD set,' she's out there breaking new ground on a very consistent basis.

From her laugh out loud Snickers commercial on Super Bowl Sunday, to scene stealing stints in movies like "Boston Legal DVD boxset" and shows like "Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset," the six-time Emmy winner has proven again and again that she won't be type cast. White has ranged from playing the sexually-overt "Boston Legal DVD" Sue Ann Nivens from "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" to the "Boston Legal DVD set" endearingly clueless Rose Nylund – two iconic roles that most actresses would've rested their laurels on and been done with Boston Legal DVD boxset.

Betty White has no intention of slowing down and, if her standing ovation-inducing Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset on "Saturday Night Live" last weekend is any indication, she's just getting better – Boston Legal DVD – with age.

Want to look as good as Betty White when you're 88? Follow these anti-aging Boston Legal DVD set from top dermatologists .

After months of pleas from fans the world over and a massive Boston Legal DVD boxset, Ms. White finally took to the stage in Studio 8H and the crowd went nuts.

White and her special Mother's Day cohorts – including "Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset" vets like Molly Shannon, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey – brought the house down again and again and earned the show its highest ratings in a year and a half.

Despite the fact that she was a little nervous about working off cue Boston Legal DVD. "I never have been able to work from cue cards. I memorize everything or ad-lib it. And I know with the changing scripts – that won't be possible," she said in on a Boston Legal DVD set before the show . "I hope the print is big enough. If it isn't I'll do my show with my glasses."

But what is it about the indefatigable White that makes audiences clamor for more?

For one thing, she's not your typical little old lady – by any stretch of the Boston Legal DVD boxset. She's unafraid of things "taboo" - as she showed with her "dusty old muffin" line during an NPR cooking show spoof on "'SNL" that had the audience and Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset at home rolling in the aisles. She also genuinely seems to delight in making people laugh.

How young does your skin look? Take the quiz!

The fact that she has no intention of slowing down helps kep her vibrant. After "Boston Legal DVD," she flew back to Los Angeles to begin work on a new TVLand sitcom called "Hot In Cleveland," co-starring Valerie Bertinelli and "Boston Legal DVD set" Wendie Malick and she was just cast in the season finale of ABC's "The Middle" opposite Patricia Heaton.

As she said after receiving a "Lifetime Achievement Award" from the Screen Actors Boston Legal DVD boxset in January, you create your own destiny. "Do what you're supposed to do and do it the best the you possibly can and, never come in with Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset." Classy words from a classy lady.

Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset